Elizabeth Lowder with Sage Tree Art comes to your event, home or workplace to teach a private Guardian Angel Portrait Class. She brings her art expertise, therapeutic facilitation skills and lots of fun! You invite the guests, provide snacks and drinks and everyone leaves with their own personalized artwork!
This is our signature art class. Elizabeth was always intimidated to draw faces…until she experimented with the method she’ll be teaching your group. After a reflective journal exercise that helps you identify what is truly important in your life, Elizabeth will teach your group all of the steps to create the collage background and face of your Guardian Angel. She will demo how to paint facial features as well as clothing, hair and final touches.
All private art classes include the following art supplies.*
- Canvas or journal
- Papers; examples may include scrapbook, tissue, wrapping, origami, magazines, sheet music, book pages
- Stamps, images and letters including ink
- Washi tape
- Texture tools
- Miscellaneous ephemera
- Paint trays
- Foam brushes
- Water cups for brushes
- Paint pens
- Oil paint sticks
- This class lasts at least six hours and requires a minimum of six participants. $100 per person. For every additional paying participant, the host receives $25 off their fee. Maximum discount for host is $100.
- If you would like a scheduled break for snacks, gift opening, etc. please arrange that with Elizabeth upon booking. Additional fees apply to extra scheduled time.
- Hosts and participants are encouraged to supplement these supplies with their own preferred elements. Sharing supplies adds to the fun! Most things can be collected around the house and don’t have to be purchased.
- *A few additional supplies are required for most classes and a detailed list with shopping links will be sent to host upon booking.
- A deposit of $300 (half of the minimum cost) is due upon booking. The remainder is due the day of class. May be paid by private check made out to Elizabeth Lowder, online shop by adding this class to your shopping cart, or paypal to PayPal.Me/sagetreeart
- You’re always welcome to email Elizabeth with questions; email@example.com